GDPR COMPLIANCE OF CRETA FARM FOODS S.A
Address: 23rd km Athens-Lamia Highway | 145 68 Kryoneri, Attica
Athens / Greece
210 6260000 / 210 6221200
WITH THE UNIFIED EU REQUIREMENTS, ACCORDING TO REGULATION 2016/679 (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION, GDPR)
CRETA FARM FOODS processes personal data of its employees, partners and clients, who have given to CRETA FARM FOODS their personal data voluntarily and informedly, and their agreement for giving their personal data to CRETA FARM FOODS is given in an informed way, expressed unambiguously, either in personal, or through the activity of a physical or legal entity, who/which has occupation-based or law-based authorization to process the data and to submit it further to or from CRETA FARM FOODS.
Point of contact of CRETA FARM FOODS: email: email@example.com
Point of contact of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) at CRETA FARM FOODS: Dimaraki Maria, Internal Auditor of CRETA FARM FOODS, firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories of personal data processed and accordingly protected at CRETA FARM FOODS include:
- Regular personal data – names, address, email address, phone number, IP address;
- Unique individual number of citizens;
- Special personal data – employees’ membership in professional organizations; employees’ health condition data;
- Data from security cameras and access control systems;
CRETA FARM FOODS processes personal data only for the needs of the official objectives of CRETA FARM FOODS. The official objectives of processing personal data at CRETA FARM FOODS are connected to:
- Labor matters,
- Production activities
- Trade and sales activity,
- Marketing activity,
- Finance and accounting,
- Control activity,
- Security and protection,
- IT connectivity and services
- Other corporative or law-defined purposes.
The term for storing of personal data for all corporate systems of CRETA FARM FOODS is up to 12 months after the expiration of the terms specified by law, or 12 months after dropping out of the corporate need or the particular reason because of which the personal data was received and processed. Deletion of personal data is registered with a protocol signed by the DPO.
The data subjects may apply their rights, in accordance with Regulation 2016/679, in front of CRETA FARM FOODS. The DPO of the company will answer in written within a month to every written claim submitted to the e-mail email@example.com in connection with enforcement of the following rights of the subjects of personal data:
- The right to be informed / Transparency: You have the right to know who is processing your data, what categories of data they are using and why. The organisations processing your data must give you clear information in plain language (for more details see Articles 12, 13 and 14 of the GDPR).
- The right of access: You have the right to request access to your personal data that an organisation has about you (for more details see Article 15 of the GDPR). You can exercise this right free of charge in most cases by making an access request in writing or verbally, if you wish to.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to have the data rectified, if your data is inaccurate and/or incomplete (for more details see Articles 16 & 19 of the GDPR).
- The right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’): You have the right to have your personal data erased under specific conditions, such as where your data is no longer necessary, you have withdrawn your consent, your data has been unlawfully processed etc. (for more details see Articles 17 & 19 of the GDPR).
- The right to restriction of processing: You have the right to obtain restriction of processing where the accuracy of your personal data is contested, the processing is unlawful, the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, you have objected to automated processing (for more details see Articles 18 and 19 of the GDPR).
- The right to data portability: You have the right to have your data transmitted to another data controller (for more information see Article 20 of the GDPR).
- The right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by an organisation, provided that this is not contrary to the public interest (for more details see Article 21 of the GDPR).
- The right to human intervention: You have the right to object where a decision is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you (for more details see Article 22 of the GDPR).
At CRETA FARM FOODS personal data is not electronically profiled and automatized decisions are not taken.
CRETA FARM FOODS informs (with visible plates on the walls and by a message on the corporate internet site) its employees, clients and partners that video surveillance may be performed over the working facilities owned by CRETA FARM FOODS, together with control over the provided by CRETA FARM FOODS electronic means for communication and printing at the working facilities owned by CRETA FARM FOODS (this includes: corporate internet access, corporate centralized printing access, corporate fixed phone devices access, company mobile phone devices access) in order to avoid and prevent malpractices or fraud.