Since the company is offering the market a range of products that were traditionally eaten with a sense of ‘guilt’, Creta Farms has undertaken the responsibility of informing the public about matters of nutrition. The information campaign focuses on the fact that reducing consumption of saturated fat as well as replacing saturated fats with unsaturated fats in the diet contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels, claims that have been recently approved by EU.
That is why major health organizations around the world recommend that people replace saturated fat, high levels of which are found in animal fat, with unsaturated fat such as olive oil, always in the context of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
In summary: Creta Farms, as part of its integrated program of Corporate Social Responsibility in the area of health and good nutrition:
- Takes part in medical conferences and organizes workshops, offering tangible support for initiatives taken by the medical community to educate the public on the role of a healthy and balanced diet.
- Develops advertising campaigns that focus on the nutritional value of olive oil.
- Launches pioneering products that can be part of a balanced daily diet.
Beyond its own actions, Creta Farms has repeatedly donated products - on its own initative and whenever a request is made - to more than 30 NGOs, charitable institutions, and cultural and environmental organizations all over Greece. The amount of donated aid exceeds 300 tons annually.
- Our Vision
- The Group's Presentation
- Our History
- A journey in Innovation
- Our Unique Recipe
- Our People
- Infrastructures & Investments
- Quality & Certification
- Distribution Network
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Investor Relations
- Career Opportunities
- Press Office